Superb ACL Collection For Sale-Many Rare Bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Roger6657

Reaction score
I have been collecting ACL soda bottles for 15 years. Most of my 2000 piece collection was acquired from EBay. I have concentrated on only the rarest, highest quality bottles I can find. At the current time, my collection contains approx. 750 of the 1200 bottles in the 3rd edition Sweeney book. There are many that went for more than $500 each, and a few worth more than a grand apiece. Several gorgeous "one of a kind" Big Chiefs plus all 3 sizes of the A-1 bottles(Drum Majorette) from Oregon. This is an EXTREMELY High-End collection! I have no doubt spent 100 grand plus for the bottles plus shipping to get them here. It is one of the finest collections of it's kind in the nation. Many of the rarer bottles are in clear, protective plastic display tubes. I am currently seeking a serious buyer/collector who would be interested in purchasing the entire set as a single lot. The lucky buyer will instantly join the ranks of the "Big Boys" in the ACL collecting world. The asking price for this magnificent 2000 piece collection is $68,000(sixty eight thousand dollars). I am happy to share photos and lists with anyone who will seriously entertain the possibility of acquiring these from me. Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That's a lot of money for sight unseen. If you allow an in person visual you should give at least the general area that you are located in for personal inspection.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
From what I've sold ya, and what I've seen you buy..................................I know it's one outstanding collection.

Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt pictures are nice.

Roger6657

Reaction score
To add to my original post, the collection and I are in Fresno, California. Regarding the price and quality of the collection, photos etc: there are approximately 100 bottles listed as VR and 20 listed as ER(bottles that appear in the book. There is a dead-mint green Big Chief Quart from Clifton,Az that is stunning and may be unique. Another great B/C Qt of which there are two known. And if any other collection contains all 3 sizes of the A-1 Oregon sodas from 1939-40, I'm unaware of it. Almost all of my bottles are nr-mint to mint. The size of the collection makes the posting of pics a major task. So the set is guaranteed as described, both in quantity and quality. If you are serious about owning the best, then please contact me and I will provide you with complete lists and plenty of pics. A personal showing can of course be discussed. But if you aren't serious, please save your comments. Thanks

T D

Reaction score
please save your comments

I concur, it is a fine collection, and I like several others contributing to this forum have sold your collection to you. Just askin' fir a few pics. . . You never know who might stumble across them. . .

Roger6657

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of a move, so it may take me a few days to post some representative pics, and I will do so as there have been several requests thus far. Should be up in a week or so. Thanks!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Roger6657

There is a dead-mint green Big Chief Quart from Clifton, Az that is stunning and may be unique.

I collect Big Chief's and have never seen the green variation from Clifton, Arizona but I was following this red example on eBay back in July of this year which sold for $530.00. There were five different bidders and at the last minute bidder y***d slipped in under the radar and nabbed it.

eBay ~ July 28, 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Big-Chief-Beverages-Clifton-Arizona-/190874916947?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c71081853&nma=true&si=wWeD6tmnQ224uP4lN1sytIpMduU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

AD18DC917873411BB6F2329990A2BFB7.jpg

Attachments

• AD18DC917873411BB6F2329990A2BFB7.jpg
    AD18DC917873411BB6F2329990A2BFB7.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 81

Roger6657

Reaction score
Hi SodapopBob. Saw the pic of the clear glass Big Chief Qt you posted. I believe that the label on my green one is either similar or exactly the same. I'm moving, so it is packed up at the moment, as are all of my bottles. I'm posting some pics today that were taken earlier this year. Just a very small sampling of what I have, but a start until I can photograph and post the rest.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide