Superb ACL Collection For Sale-Many Rare Bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I don't envy you trying to sell the group as a single lot, I imagine many of the bottles are already in the collections of anyone interested in what you have, and I can't see a beginner wanting to buy it because the best part of collecting is the time spent on the hunt. I figure you're gonna own this for a long time to come unless it goes to an auction house or you're willing to break it down into lots, good luck either way...

splante

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Roger6657

I have been collecting ACL soda bottles for 15 years.
so where have you been all this time?...sounds like some great bottles, do you plan on breaking into lots if no one has 68k or is it going to be buyer takes all

opps sorry almost the same question as above

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: MINNESOTA DIGGER

THIS COLLECTION IS A MUST FOR any acl collector i have sold roger several bottles over the years
I figure the long time collector will have a majority of the bottles in their collections already, and the newbie isn't spending this kind of cash on a collection, unless he's willing to break them up or discount the price heavily for someone like me who would look to break it up and flip it for a profit it's gonna sit for a long time I'm afaid...

MINNESOTA DIGGER

Reaction score
that is true ,some one who wants to buy this and integrate what they don't have and sell the rest , a lot of money , some one with a lot of money may buy it maybe the schiek . i have seen my acl collection go down in value

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide