Syracuse NY Show April 3

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
I know there are a few New York Members and just got word of a few shows in NY. One is Syracuse NY at the American Legion Valley Post #1468 on 110 Academy St. There will be 50 show and sale tables the show is sponsored by the Empire State bottle Collectors Association. Admission is 2.00 and 12 and under are free. 9 am till 3 pm.
I will be attending this show but do not plan on setting up a table as I am fairly new at collecting. If anyone from this forum is coming please let me know! I'd love to meet some members!

BOB

Also if you need directions or lodging also please don't hesitate to contact me!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey, Bob...

Many of us New Englanders will probably be at the New England Antique Bottle Club show in Somersworth, NH that Sunday... I know I will, with a table to boot...

Have fun up in Syracuse... We should compare notes after the shows...

Ron

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
Hey Ron I would have loved to go to that show but its about 5.5hrs away from me so I don't think i'll venture it, maybe after I dig a few fish bitters this summer or a couple of E.G. Boozes my wife will let me road trip for a show[;)]. But I will definatley let everyone kno what I see at the show and look forward to hearing from you about the New England Show.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen