T. Davies Sandhurst Soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kumtow

Reaction score
Hi All,
Well, lets see if I can get this right. This is one of my favourite bottles. It is a T. Davies blob top soda fron Sandhurst (now Bendigo) in Victoria. This bottle was dug in Townsville, Queensland so it is a long way from home. I hope ya'll jealous.

Ig12791.jpg

kumtow

Reaction score
Hey it worked!!!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]. Here is another couple. The aqua J T shepheard is extremely rare and the blue is one of the most sought after bottles in Australia, although not as rare as the aqua. Both bottles from my hometown in Geraldton Western Australia.

Pm35019.jpg

Attachments

• Pm35019.jpg
    Pm35019.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 101

IRISH

Reaction score
A Davies dumpy dug in Townsville hey, some people are just too tinny [:D] , the amount of digging that's gone on in Bendigo with only a few found and someone goes and get's one a few thousand kilometers away [:-] .
Very nice bottles the three of them (big understatement there for all of you who don't know these bottles [;)] ).

baltbottles

Reaction score
HI Alan,

Thoes are some nice torpedose you got there i like that deep blue color. We don't have too many blue sodas from baltimore.

Chris

kumtow

Reaction score
Hi Chris,
Not too many of them over here either. There are only six that I know of. 4 from Geradlton WA and 2 from Sydney. The Sydney ones are small and large from Newling and Walker Parramatta. The blue Shepheards is the only one with an embossed trademark. I have the 4 from Geraldton but the Chapman &Joses is repaired. I'll get the others eventually.[:)]
I like the colours of your Baltimore torps, don't get those colours here. Here is a piccie of the Geraldton torps.[:D]. Please excuse my gloating, but I can't help it.
Left is Shepheards, left centre Joses Mineral water, right centre Joses Soda water (very very rare) far right Chapman & Jose (very very rare)

Hf99078.jpg

Attachments

• Hf99078.jpg
    Hf99078.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 92

IRISH

Reaction score
Now that's just showing off [:-] [:D] , stunning line up of torps there, you have made at least one collector jealous.
Do you have any blue Codd's ?

Carmo

Reaction score
Hi Kumtow
There has been a few of those Davies Sodas found in Qld. 2 I know of in Brisbane.
Hey do you know were I can get a CS Yoxall GB from Gero?
Carmo

kumtow

Reaction score
Hi Carmo,,
A Yoxall?! Strewth mate, if you can get one of those you better not buy any lotto tickets for a while because you will have used up all you luck. I know of two that are not for sale/swap or anyting else for that matter. I have been trying for some time to get one myself. Probably coudn't afford it anyway considering the price I paid for a Waltho GB. Good luck.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey