tallahassee fl

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downsouthdiggers

Reaction score
This weekend, july 23rd 2011 at the north florida fairgrounds in tallahassee florida there is a antique, relic, bottles, etc. Show/sale. Its from 9am-3pm.

Alaska

Reaction score
if you see any virginia med/hutch/blobs/whiskeys... snag em for me, id be more than willing to pay pal you for them.

thanks,
Tom

downsouthdiggers

Reaction score
Ok tom, will look and see. What's reasonable price range? U can shoot me a msg if you'd like to my email nsandersfamily@yahoo.com

downsouthdiggers

Reaction score
Didn't see any virginia bottles this time tom, mostly because we didn't get there until 215 and it closed @ 3. I did however pick up 2 neat bottles, one has an applied seal and no lines, its green and has a nice kickup. It says some kind of elixir, I think the other word is "deguillies" but not sure and has a big G. The only information I found is a bottle similar to it and is a dr guillies elixer, dating in the 1800s up to 1895 and it sold for around $95. I paid WAY less than that. . .the other is just a clear ball w/ a long neck, kinda like a barbers toilet water but the neck is off center and its very poorly made, has no marks on it (I'm running into a lot of shoddy bottles w/ no markings). I'll try to post pics later.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem