Thanks Honey Wagon

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Gary,...gotta love the honeydippers....I'm dreading the next time mine needs it, as there's now a row of trees, where there wasn't last time.....LoL, hopefully it won't be an issue,...Glad your quick dig payed off!,...Congrats on your cool stoneware bottle, but I love that peppersauce bottle!
m6.gif
That light amber square bottle could have also been a label only bitters ...Nice dig.

stonebottle

Reaction score
mainer1: Very nice finds, especially the peppersauce and the stoneware bottle. That stoneware bottle is listed as being from Newark, NJ between 1869 and 1874. The company was a mineral water bottler, and there are also glass bottles from them. So it was pretty far from it's original home when you found it. Looks like a great digging area you have going there. I collect stoneware bottles but have never dug one that was not broken. If the stoneware bottle is not damaged, and most of the rust stain comes off, it should be worth about $60 or so. Probably more like $30 on ebay these days. Good luck next time you go. stonebottle

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter