Thanx CYBERDIGGER, 5 new items !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
That's a great theory Charlie I never even thought about it that way, makes a ton of sense. The lady knew who I was talking about when I mentioned coming from all the way up north after hearing from you. i was very pleased to find the stoneware Jug, it was there last time I just missed it and now I feel like I stole it at that price.

The crown top quart with the "Live and Let Live" trade mark was all the way in the back right hand corner and I almost couldn't reach it with all the stuff on the floor. The quart hutch and the diaganol embossed crown came form across the street, I have never seen a Passaic NJ hutch, I have a few blob tops and have seen medical looking stove polish bottles but never a hutch, another I feel like I stole at that price.
Thanx again,
Jim

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
hey Jim I have one of thoose Passaic hutches also have had it about a year... don't think there are to many anyway..

epackage

Reaction score
Hi John, i don't see anyone with too much info on the Passaic Hutch, as you know I am only a Paterson collector but for $10 I couldn't pass it up, In the 5 years I have done the e-bay thing I have never come across a Passaic Hutch, If you want it for your collection I am more than happy to give it to you since you did me so well.....

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Jim Thanks for the offer but I have one... keep it for trading material... that is a good hutch..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter