The beat goes on in the dump.......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Awesome finds dirtflicker!! If I had a dump like that down here, my wife would be filing a missing person report on my %*#. Never found a mange cure, but plenty of the remedy's. Sweet umbrella. All the awesome dumps down here are all covered with concrete now. Keep up the good digs!!! Robert

capsoda

Reaction score
My wife would be right there diggin with me. I'm juss lucky that way.

Nice finds DF. That Glovers will take the hide off if you get it on ya. S#*+t burns like crazy. Put it on the critter an come back in an hour and no more mange or critter. Full of cresote an distillates.[&:]

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hey Warren, that stuff is potent smelling...smells like it would strip the paint off of a chevy.[:'(] Stunk up my whole kitchen while cleaning it.[:mad:]

nhdirtdog

Reaction score
Great umbrella Matty!! I know how much you love them. Good to see you are getting it DUG!

Bixel

Reaction score
First of all, nice insulator! Im guesssing that it is probably a New England Tel & Tel co.? Second, what are those Maltine Mfg Co bottles worth? We have dug a few, and I want to know how rare those are.

Thanks,
Kyle

dirtflicker

Reaction score
The Maltines are common around here but may be a little more scarce in other parts of the US...I dig them from time to time. Prolly dug five in the last couple of years.......[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers