THE BOTTLE RAMPAGE CONTINUES!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Matt in NH

Reaction score
I recently located an old mill road with many small dumps along both sides of the road.....well today I found the main dumping area and boy is it a biggin...got these in less than 45 minutes! I saw many embossed shards and pontil bottoms....HOW SWEEEEEEEET IT IS![:)]

Fd92277.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Fd92277.jpg
    Fd92277.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 93

Matt in NH

Reaction score
Closeups of some SYLPHO-NATHOL cabots embossed bottles. Looks like I found a newer one and it's older brother. Common, but sweet all the same!

MAtty

Ca81759.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Ca81759.jpg
    Ca81759.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 115

old digger

Reaction score
Hi Matt, glad some of us are out digging, to many bitting bugs and rain around here right now! Just wondering, what is behind the milkglass to the right?

Matt in NH

Reaction score
that funny lookin bottle is a 1880's ornate perfume bottle....it a neat one for sure.

Matty

diggerjeff

Reaction score
the funny looking bottle is not a "bottle" it is part of a victorian condiment set ( i believe there were 3 or 4 in the set.) it sat in the middle of the dinner table on a platter with round holes and held condiments.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Well, that does it Matt. When can we hook up? I just gotta go mole through some good pickins. I am good to go about anytime. The beauty of self employment.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles