The Krueger Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
Here are the finds: 2 white Krueger beer cans, Diamond green soda, Hoffman soda, Ballantine beer bottle with label, and some nic nacs. Also found a Fruit Bowl with a label that may not make it.

E84A9AF181CB4683AC49E8FBD80BDB9D.jpg

Attachments

• E84A9AF181CB4683AC49E8FBD80BDB9D.jpg
    E84A9AF181CB4683AC49E8FBD80BDB9D.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 89

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hard to find a beer bottle with label still attached. Usually they are missing. Is it IRTP? Leon.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Thought I educated you. Internal Revenue Tax Paid. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
OK, Looks like we were both responding at same time. Copyright dates are not too accurate though. LEON.

green dragon

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Bottles r LEET

This was probably the most unusual find. A bike. Does anyone know how old it is? The frame feels solid. The fender was with it, but it wasn't salvageable. Thanks for any info.

7E66D65214D24E6C97D5EE524858E7E1.jpg

late reply, but one of the reasons I've not been on this board lately, and not doing much bottle dgging or dumping, is because I've gotten heavily involved in vintage bikes.

That one looks 50's-60's to me but hard to tell, as noted the rear dropouts indicate newer construction, earlier would be rear facing. the one thing makes it look newer is what appears to be a brazed on cable guide on the top tube. not used much on real early bikes. cool find but not super rare or desirable, especially being a girls frame. I'd leave it if I found and I'm into bikes.

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
green dragon, thanks for the info. I didn't have high hopes for it, being in the shape that it's in. It makes me wonder what happened to it. Here is another bike I found in a different dump if your interested to see it. It's a Hercules. Scroll down a little bit.

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/The-Budd-Dump/m-556078/tm.htm

green dragon

Reaction score
Went and checked that out - that dump looks a lot like the few around here, one larger one I might get to dig next week 40-60s .

Looks like you been finding good cans, I wish I could find some in NY, lots of flat tops but mostly rotted away.

That Hercules bike: interesting late 50s maybe, I have one in a 24".. it's worth playing around with, but nto big money dollarwise, if no rustthroughs , as hoted, some hipster might want it for a 'fixie', especially if the cranks aren't froze up - if you can get the crank arm and the sprocket off - and the chrome looks ok ( does in the pic ), that arm is worth maybe 10-15 bucks. the rest, if it will come aprt, repaint it and build to ride, nice enough to mess with .

WIll have to keep my eyes peeled if we get to dig, then post a thread.

take care.

~ AL

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli