The old mill site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nice post Tony. Glad to see that you are out and about in your bottle quest. Thanks for sharing your part of the world with us and bottles too. Haven't been out there in over 20 years. You lucky dog...

PD

surfaceone

Reaction score
C7DFD762EE584E41B294731B2FB5467C.jpg

Hey Tony,

Good to see you digging, and telling us about it. Thanks for the great photos. Siege of Carthage, all the way! I'm getting nowhere on ole J. B...

What's it's capacity?

5272807061_9211b2eb6a.jpg

rockbot

Reaction score
Hauoli Makahiki Hou going your way Surf!

Capacity... good one, its a 10 oz give or take a sip! [;)]

I found a J.B. Grant listed under Omaha & Grant Smelting & Refining Company, but no correlation to a beverage company yet.

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Hey Rock, thanks for the post. What a beautiful place you live in. Hawaii is the only state I havn't been in, I guess I'm saving the most beautiful for last, huh?

When you say a "mill", it's just so hard for me to picture Hawaii, all I can picture is a New England mill like the ones I dig and dive near. Love that blob, it's a nice one. Wish I was there digging with ya, frozen solid here in Maine for now

Good luck finding more great stuff!

rockbot

Reaction score
THanks Surf. Good read up. Still up in the air on its origin but leaning to outside the USA.

Aloha Bram! Nice hearing from you. Yeah we had 28 sugar mills at one time. Hard to believe but sometimes I think we were more advanced back then. lol

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Nice bottles Rock love the "grant" good to see you back on the forum. Send some of that weather my way will ya.[:D]

rockbot

Reaction score
Yo Bro! good to be back.

Not to often do we find round bottoms these days..[:D]

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Nice bottles Rock love the "grant" good to see you back on the forum. Send some of that weather my way will ya.[:D]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hey Tony!...Happy New year to you and yours... [:D] Seeing these pics made me realize part of the reason I miss your posts on here so much...Great to see you out at such a cool site, digging around,...Cool bottles you found too. Thanks for the great post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc