The ONE WORD GAME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
empty

120260_600.jpg

Dugout

Reaction score
Now be nice Penn Digger. You know nobody is perfect. [:'(]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Afternoon, Renee, Mister Mayor,

Speaking of less than perfect; here's a few relevant points on President Obama's record: (sorry about the all Caps, but take it as a wave to my pal Jamie)

"OBAMA IS A MISERABLE FAILURE WHO FAILED TO MEET ANY OF THE EXPECTATIONS HE SET UP (PARTIAL LISTING):

2. HE DIDN'T END THE WAR IN IRAQ; HE JUST RETREATED.
3. IN AFGHANISTAN HE PIVOTED TO A SURGE THAT WASN'T. ***( Obama subsequently announced a date certain for our withdrawal, with no mention of a Status of Forces Agreement.)
4. HE DIDN'T CUT SPENDING WITH A SCALPEL - OR ANYTHING ELSE.
5. HE DIDN'T GET AND KEEP UNEMPLOYMENT BELOW 8% - HE KEPT IT ABOVE 8%! *** As you can see this is a dated list. He did have one month at 7.8%)
6. HE ENDED THE MANNED SPACE MISSION OF NASA; NOW WE MUST LAUNCH OUR ASTRONAUTS INTO SPACE ON RUSSIA SPACESHIPS.
7. HE SHOWERED BILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS ON HIS FRIENDS IN THE DOE program to pick losers in the so-called "Green Energy market. It was also a nice give back for some of the Obama Campaign's "Bundlers."
9. HE MADE RACE RELATIONS WORSE BY HOW HE WEIGHED-IN ON BOTH THE TRAYVON AND THE HL GATES CASES.
10. HE MADE ISRAEL'S NEGOTIATING POSITIONS WEAKER.
11. HE AIDED THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD'S ASCENDANCE AND THEIR TAKEOVER OF TUNIS AND LIBYA AND EGYPT - AND SOON SYRIA.
12. HE APPEASED PUTIN AND EVEN PROMISED HIM HE'D BE "MORE FLEXIBLE" IN A SECOND TERM; (G-D FORBID!).
13. HE HASN'T HAD A BUDGET IN 3 YEARS.
14. HE HAS RUN UP MORE DEBT IN 3.5 YEARS THAN BUSH DID IN 8 WHILE FIGHTING TWO HOT WARS - AND OBAMA HAS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.
15. HE AND/OR HIS APPOINTEES INITIATED FAST & FURIOUS - SELLING GUNS TO MEXICO'S DRUG CARTELS- WITHOUT THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT'S KNOWLEDGE; THESE GUNS KILLED MEXICANS AND US BORDER AGENTS, AND HE AND HIS ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THEIR SUBORDINATES HAVE - WHILE UNDER OATH - LIED ABOUT IT TO CONGRESS;... President Obama subsequently pulled the wool over the Attorney General Holder & himself with an Order of Executive Privilege.
16. HE HANDLED THE BP OIL SPILL IN ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE AND INCOMPETENT FASHION.
17. HE HAS PLAYED MORE GOLF THAN ALL BUT 2 PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS - WILSON AND IKE , WHILE ATTENDING MORE FUNDRAISERS THAN ANY PREVIOUS PRESIDENT."

Please feel free to update with any of your favorite Obama moments. I did learn a new Urban Acronym, too.

barack+OBAMA+SCOAMF+IN+CHIEF.png

The misinformation and constantly changing story on the Benghazi Assassinations from Mr. Obama's White House, coupled by the Propaganda Campaign in the press, culminating recently in the Crowning of Candy Crowley as Queen of Moderation For a Day, sure has been something.

Did you notice that even Decrepit Dianne Fenstein is starting to smell something.

"I can tell you this, I think we do know what happened now. There’s no question but that it was a terrorist attack, there is no question but that the security was inadequate and I think that there is no question that we need to work on our intelligence,†said Sen. Dianne Feinstein

difiapphoto.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
vice-presidential

"Biden tells crowd: Republicans have ‘bullets … aimed at you’
by Joy Lin | October 18, 2012

NAPLES, Fla. -- Vice President Biden lit into Paul Ryan with a violent analogy during his campaign stop Thursday in Las Vegas.
"Ryan has written a book called 'The Young Guns' with two other members of the House ... Republican leaders in the House," the vice president said. "You had, unfortunately, the bullets are aimed at you." From.

Video @ eleven.

ap_joe_biden_las_vegas_mi_121018_mn.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
"...not

optimal."
-- President Barack Obama

"Obama to Jon Stewart: Benghazi response "not optimal"

Updated 7:12 p.m. Eastern Time

In an appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart", President Obama told the Comedy Central host Thursday that the response to the Sept. 11 terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya was "not optimal."

Stewart told the president, in regard to the administration's performance in the aftermath of the attacks, that "I would say and even you would admit it was not the optimal response - at least to the American people as far as all of us being on the same page."

"Here is what I will say, if four Americans get killed it is not optimal," the president responded. "And we are going to fix it, all of it. And what happens during the course of a presidency, you know the government is a big operation at any given time, something screws up and you make sure you find out what's broken and you fix it..." CBS.

ObamaStewart.png

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugout

Now be nice Penn Digger. You know nobody is perfect. [:'(]

Sorry Renee, but ol Jimmy is rated as one of the worst Presidents by most standards. More please surf.

PD

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229