This has a good message

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Capsoda, amigo mio, I'm still hangin' and raising hell with everyone I encounter. I'll be going to the V.A. hospital in Portland, Oregon for a couple of days on November 2. Again, they want to try and figure out how I'm still alive and why in the hell they accepted me into the military in the first place. I'm an expensive date.

I'll venture down among the vagrants and try to stay off the radar, MAC-V SOG-style. It's a black tie pajama party down there!

glass man

Reaction score
You amaze me with your goodness Glass Man, and I suppose that is a greater testament to the value of the Bible than anything else. Also, don't say that you are too "simple" to keep up with it. You have your own

OH NO ! I MET JESUS WHEN I STILL THOUGHT PSALMS WAS PALMS! MY FAMILY DID NOT GO TO CHURCH.MY MOM WAS A CHRISTIAN HOWEVER. SHE LOOKED OUT OUR BACK DOOR ONE NIGHT AND ASKED GOD TO COME INTO HER FAMILY:HE DID!I COULD WRITE A BOOK ON HOW,WHY,WHAT,BUT SUFFICE IT TO SAY I KNOW JESUS AS A LIVING BEING! NO I HAD NO "DAMASCUS ROAD"EXPERIENCE,JUST GOT ON MY KNEES AND BEG FOR GOD'S FORGIVENESS AND BEGGED JESUS TO COME INTO MY LIFE IF INDEED HE WAS REAL! I FELT OR HEARD [HARD TO DESCRIBE,AFTER ALL GOD IS GOD,JESUS IS JESUS,HOW CAN ONE EXPLAIN SUCH THINGS?] A VOICE SAY OKEY YOU HAVE DONE THE REPENTENCE PART NOW GET UP AND WALK! AS I DID A PEACE CAME OVER ME LIKE I HAD NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE! I FELT GOD'S PRESENCE IN ME AND ALL AROUND ME IN EVERY THING! EVERY ATOM,MOLECULE,ROCK,EVERY THING AND EVERY WHERE! THAT WAS JAN.9TH ,1971! GOD CARRIED ME FOR AWHILE THEN PUT ME DOWN TO WALK! THERE HAVE AND ARE DARK TIMES SO DARK ALL I CAN SEE IS THE LIGHT!! I HAVE DONE THINGS SINCE I BECAME A CHRISTIAN AND STILL DO I AM ASHAMED OF,I ASK TO BE FORGIVEN AND AM."I WOULD THAT YOU DO NOT SIN,BUT "IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS ,HE IS FAITHFUL TO FORGIVE OUR SINS AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS",[NO HAVING TO DO WHAT SOME MEN TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY MUST DO TO BE FORGIVEN! GOD IS MUCH MORE MERCIFUL THEN MEN!!!!] I KNOW I AM FORGIVEN FOREVER AND IT IS ME THAT REMEMBERS MY SINS NOT HIM!

I PRAY AT THE END I CAN SAY LIKE PAUL[WAS SAUL OF TARSUS A KILLER OF CHRISTIANS FOR GOD!] "I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT . I HAVE KEPT THE FAITH!" IT IS ALL I AM ABOUT. LIKE HENDREX SAID "I'M BOLD,BOLD AS LOVE AND MAY THE LORD REDUCE ME TO LOVE,CAUSE PAUL MC. GOT IT RIGHT "AND IN THE END THE LOVE YOU TAKE IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE". THAT TO ME IS THE HEIGHT OF WISDOM,SO WISE A LITTLE CHILD CAN UNDERSTAND IT AND CHRIST SAID "WE MUST BECOME AS A LITTLE CHILD TO ENTER INTO HEAVEN"!

SO YOU SEE FIRST COMES ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS[NO BEATING YOUSELF,MUTILATION,ON AND ON,JUST A SIMPLE HEART FELT"I AM SORRY"! IT SAYS HE IS READY TO FORGIVE YOU EVEN BEFORE YOU ASK,BUT YOU MUST ASK.] THEN COMES FAITH,THEN COMES PROOF,MAYBE NOT SEEN,BUT FELT!! OH YES I FEEL HIS PRESENCE SO STRONG AT TIMES I JUST BASK IN THE WARMTH OF IT ALL,THEN I GET UP DUST MY ASS OFF AND GO FORWARD,EVEN IF JUST A FEW STEPS! PEACE AND LOVE! JAMIE

capsoda

Reaction score
What is inside us is more important than anything in our personal world or theirs,
What comes out of you is more important than anything.

there is only good and evil
Man.... it has been a long time since I seen/heard that and I agree. it is those who thing you can be in between that do the most damage in the world. You can't placate evil and eventually they will get knocked off of the fence by it.

Hey Cord, I have a buddy...Wild Weasel Type....who says they are pretty good at the Portland VA Hospital. Was just told the other day by a civilian lifer that I get free medical. I laughed my ass off and then explained the taxes, peace of mind and body parts it cost to get "FREE" medical. Like Roy Benavidez was just walking through the woods and found his MOH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator