This is fun. Reaction time test/game.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

towhead

Reaction score
You guys are awesome!

Didn't work for me the first time either... didn't understand what I was sposta' do...but, anyway, ya gotta hit the first lit up dot, and then the next lit up one, etc.

Have fun! Somebody's gotta get 35! -Julie

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
When all of you are done having fun, you might want to download Malwarebytes, it is a free program that is probably the best out there. http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html This program will remove all of the key logger cookies, malware and spyware you just invited and added to your PC.

Julie these games you can play on these sites seem quite fun and innocent ,however most including this one can bring a bucket of sheist to your machine in a hurry.This is how hackers gain access to our computers.Please be cautious in the future and I would strongly advise not to play these games especially if you bank or pay bills on line.Sorry to be a party pooper only trying to help.

towhead

Reaction score
Thanks Steve. I did check the site. But anything's possible.

McAfee SiteAdvisor
mindbluff.com
We tested this site and didn't find any significant problems.

And it has the great widget-Mindbluff.com - Mind Bluff
Mindbluff.com is safe for browsing. Website last checked at October 6, 2011.

Mindbluff.com Tags We use website keywords to create and maintain related websites section and related website categories section:
brain supplement, eye q, brain vitamin, brain guide, cognitive training, optical illusions printable, brain food, cognitive fitness, educational games, retirement gift ideas, mind illusions, puzzle games, optical illusion posters, online optical illusions, brain, brain builder, buy puzzles, cognitive test, brain training software, computer word games

Get Our Safe Browsing Widget

Our Safe Browsing Widget shows the security status of the website for visitors. When the widget is green, your website is safe and poses no threat to users. A red widget means that the website may harm visitors. We detect two types of threats: phishing and distribution of malware.

Install Smart Analytics360 Widget on Web pages, and which security you want to track.

You can install this widget on your website for free. Simply copy this code and paste it into your mindbluff.com site.

Put this code to your pages:

What we check: We check the safety of the mindbluff.com main page only. If you want us to check the safety of other web pages (entire website), paste a URL to your sitemap, for example http://www.mindbluff.com/sitemap.xml. Make sure the sitemap file exists and has xml or txt extension (i.e. http://www.mindbluff.com/sitemap.xml or http://www.mindbluff.com/yoursitemap01.txt)

Safe BrowsingAdvisory provided by Google. Google works to provide the most accurate and up-to-date phishing and malware information. However, it cannot guarantee that its information is comprehensive and error-free: some risky sites may not be identified, and some safe sites may be identified in error.
We believe the Web should be safe for every user. Unfortunately, there are a lot of websites that can cause harm to user`s PCs. The most common threats are phishing and distribution of malicious software.

Phishing is a type of fraud. Hackers try to get confidential information (identity theft) - logins and passwords - to access online banks accounts, social networks, web mail services, etc... learn more
Mindbluff.com Hosting Statistics

Mindbluff.com website is hosted by New Dream Network, LLC hosting provider. We know about 19900 websites that hosted by New Dream Network, LLC. We believe that 0.26% of these websites have malicious code and could be dangerous for visitors. hosting provider is ranked number 21362 in Top 21613 the most safe hosting provider list.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: towhead

Looks like carobran's in the lead with 34... -Julie
well,actually me and NJcollector are tied[;)][;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks