This is fun. Reaction time test/game.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

When all of you are done having fun, you might want to download Malwarebytes, it is a free program that is probably the best out there. http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html This program will remove all of the key logger cookies, malware and spyware you just invited and added to your PC.

Julie these games you can play on these sites seem quite fun and innocent ,however most including this one can bring a bucket of sheist to your machine in a hurry.This is how hackers gain access to our computers.Please be cautious in the future and I would strongly advise not to play these games especially if you bank or pay bills on line.Sorry to be a party pooper only trying to help.

When all of you are done having fun, you might want to download Malwarebytes, it is a free program that is probably the best out there. http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html This program will remove all of the key logger cookies, malware and spyware you just invited and added to your PC

Julie these games you can play on these sites seem quite fun and innocent ,however most including this one can bring a bucket of sheist to your machine in a hurry.This is how hackers gain access to our computers.Please be cautious in the future and I would strongly advise not to play these games especially if you bank or pay bills on line.Sorry to be a party pooper only trying to help.
[/quote]

Had Malwear bytes for a while now just saved my pc the other day from a crap load of "back door Trojans" I am going to get the full version soon,you dont have to scan manuely like you do with the free version. 24 bucks is well worth it.

Any way here is my score on the virus game lol time to rum Mal wear B !!!
thanks for the heads up Steve. OH yeah OMG wow! your back!

117 and I got that by clicking fasttttt no JOKING AROUND ,I swear on my dogs life. and I love my dog

D19E0FEDA2EB4B7CB9CCACA28E34C86A.jpg

Attachments

• D19E0FEDA2EB4B7CB9CCACA28E34C86A.jpg
    D19E0FEDA2EB4B7CB9CCACA28E34C86A.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 85

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Steve is right,there is so much Malwere out there now its sick. If you don't have protection then chances are your pc is infected with some kind of malwere virus. I just did a scan after playing that game and had 2 "rouge AVs their gone now.
Thanks for reminding me steve

The bad one to worry about is anything that says "Root Kit if you get that it messes with booting up your computer,you can not get on windows,the only way to remove that is take it in to the Pc man and get it taken out manually.
(been there done that)

The other bad one is the "backdoor bot" if you dont get that out with malwere bytes quick it will bring havoc to your machine. And then there is the "Trash Acc or something like that,look for the word "Trash" because it will trash your pc.

There are a lot of whacked out kids/grown ups out that that love to mess up our pcs for fun.I hate them bastards [:mad:]

Be safe out there people,wear protection [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: towhead

WHATEVER.

DON'T GET ALL HUFFY NOW MRS Towhead ,ITS JUST THE FACTS[:D]
just letting people know."Malwere is no joke. If you have a "normal virus protector" it doesn't get all the Malwere out.

Lodzaglass

Reaction score
Got 47 after many extra tries.

Finally something I am half decent at.

[sm=lol.gif]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member