This is my best dig!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mattkoz

Reaction score
Hi, I went out to the dump I was digging at on my previous post. The results were great I got alot of firsts. The best were a Abernethys Drug Store bottle, A California Fig Syrup Califig Sterling Products (Inc) Successor bottle, A Foster Fastseal jar, and a Peoples Sanitary Dairy milk bottle.Plus an old fuse thet reads Royal Crystal-125V-15A in great condition.Plus other medicine bottles, a cosmedics jar, 2 sauce bottles, a jelly jar, and a medicine bottle that has been melted in the middle.But when I was cleaning a broken soda bottle I was going to fix, I saw an ant then another and then I saw over 100 of them, they must have been hibernating in the bottle and I had disturbed them.I sprayed them with 409 and it had killed them.I currently have the bottle in water with 409 to kill them. Can anyone give me a value of the Druggist bottle.Over all this was my best dig over all.Thanks
HPIM0042.jpg

HPIM0039.jpg

HPIM0044.jpg

HPIM0046.jpg

HPIM0047.jpg

idigjars

Reaction score
Congrats on your dig. I like the drugstore and the yelloware looking type lid. Thanks for sharing the pics. Paul

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Way to go Matt. The druggist is nice, and the milk and the Bennington type lid!

madman

Reaction score
great finds there love the pharmacy the milk and canning jar great stuff keep digging mike

Mattkoz

Reaction score
Actually its worth 4-5 dollars and is common.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL