This Weekend's Flea Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

div2roty

Reaction score
Nothing too exciting, although I really do like the black homemade cabinet, very primitive. Not much glass, but I did buy 6 real common York Pa hutches. The bookcase is a nice little modern piece.

b_112628.jpg

olddog21

Reaction score
The framed needle work piece is from Panama. This type of work is made by the indians and sold to tourists. Their work is made into clothing, carry bags, etc. I think they are called "kuna" indians and are the second smallest, height wise, race of people next to the aboridgines in Australia. An adult man might be 5 feet tall.

div2roty

Reaction score
Thanks olddog21. They are called Mola's. I've sold a few in the past and have a few on the facebook page now. They can get pretty collectible if they have some age to them. The best I've ever had was one of a US dollar, probably a protest piece.

jpoff430

Reaction score
What York hutches did you get? I cant tell from the picture. Are you selling any of them? Thanks, Jason

div2roty

Reaction score
I suspect you already have them since I've seen them on ebay recently. They are a C.F. Plitt, H. Weigel, Karl Katz (dated) and an Hanover Bottling Works (the only bottle that hasn't sold on ebay recently).

jpoff430

Reaction score
Ok. I have all of them except the Hanover bottling works. I see those around I just havent picked one up yet. If you are interested in selling it or maybe trading for something let me know. Thanks

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1