to all in the forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
all of them! lol, id say a coca cola hutch or a bargs hutch but thats just me, or how about a paneled cobalt blue root beer blob top mike -god theres so many.................................

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I would say the seitz cobalt 8 sider they ain't that holy but I like um. [;)] Then again I haven't seen a whole lot of them dug eaither.

ncbred

Reaction score
Mine would be TAR3 in the Ayers Pepsi:Cola book. An amber Pepsi:Cola from Tarboro, NC that books $2,000. I work in Tarboro so its been at the top of my want list. That or an Indian Roch Ginger Ale Coca Cola bottling company from Tarboro.

Jim

Reaction score
That is a good question that could have hundreds of different answers. For me, it would be the green, iron pontiled Soult & Zerbe squat from Lewistown, PA. For a western collector, there are some extremely rare and beautiful California and Territorial bottles that would be at the top of the list. Other collectors like 50s-70s ACLs, and there are some extreme rarities among them as well. So, I guess your most prized or wanted soda depends on what you are after. ~Jim

thesodafizz

Reaction score
For me, it would have to be one of these: Mountain Dew party jug, the candy company coke hutch from Miss. (just so I can say I have one) or one other. Hubby interrupted me and I lost my train of thought..... Oh yeah, the Indian Rock ginger ale. :)

T D

Reaction score
Since I'm from Georgia, number one in acls would probably be a Big Hit from Brunswick, Ga.. and since I collect Ga. Chero Colas, a Chero from Springfield, Georgia, or a Louisville, Ga. There are newspaper ads that state that there was a Chero Cola plant in Springfield, but no bottles are known to exist, and I've never seen a Louisville not broken...my two cents worth...

TX Big Chief

Reaction score
Mine would be that red,white and blue Big Chief ACL bottle from McAllen TX.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH