To snipe or not to snipe....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
that is the question.I see "nice display bottle" or similar but usually with some condition report. This gives nothing.I've seen them sell for $300+ but as mint.Oh well, I cant afford I guess anyway but heads up when you see that "display" thing. It could be they don't know what they're talking about or they know it full well what condition it's in.Who knows?I'm just thinking out loud,... making conversation etc..[:)]http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...ame=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I love that bottle! I've recently seen two sell for under $100 on other venues. Not sure if that was condition related or because the market is down. Although, the condition was mentioned in one of them as perfect. And they would make a nice display [:)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Yup, I love them. I dug two on the 70's, a bit stained but no chips or such that I remember. I sold them in the late 80's for $35 each.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
$95 shipped is a great deal depending on the condition, especially with the stopper, those are a definite plus.I sill couldn't have afforded it though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75