Todays Antique show finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Found some good deals today at the Palm Beach Antique Show.

0252105124A8437995226324718B1D66.jpg

Attachments

• 0252105124A8437995226324718B1D66.jpg
    0252105124A8437995226324718B1D66.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 69

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Like the umbrella ink. Was it pontiled? To be rude, what did you pay for the ink? Answer if you will, please.

Thanks,

PD

idigjars

Reaction score
I like that Coca Cola straw holder. Thanks for sharing the pic with us. Paul

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

PD - I gave $5 for it and nope, no pontil.

The UNEEDA is looking enteresting. I found out that the company was founded in 1901 and only brewed untill 1917 at wich time they converted to Milk Products. Also found a website http://brucemobley.com/beer/index.htm with a beer data base ongoing. He has two listed but they were from A B Co = American Bottle Co. Mine is CG Co. = Central Glass Co. of Wheeling W.VA., later known as Central Glass Works. It has a tooled crown so Im thinking this one is one of the earlier UNEEDA bottles. Anyone know more about these?

Thanks again

Stardust

Reaction score
Great finds, thanks for showing. I just noticed the clocks turned back here and I'm trying to muster up enough energy to stand and go to the flea market. your find have motivated me..... now if I can only eat, pack, walk the dog.........maybe if I go get my grand daughter she'd give me the strength to go and make it fun. My heart wants to be there...... see what your pics does for others. thanks

jdogrulz

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Stardust

Great finds, thanks for showing. I just noticed the clocks turned back here and I'm trying to muster up enough energy to stand and go to the flea market. your find have motivated me..... now if I can only eat, pack, walk the dog.........maybe if I go get my grand daughter she'd give me the strength to go and make it fun. My heart wants to be there...... see what your pics does for others. thanks

Thank you for those kind words stardust. I hope you make it out there today. I love going to them. I live in South Florida so not much digging down here. Down here if you dig a 4 ft hole you might as well get your diving gear on cause its gonna be full of ground water in no time...[:'(] So I just hit alot of Antique malls, Fleamarkets and Antique Shows. Shoot, we dont even get bottle shows down this far south[&o] But I love going and walking and it great times with the wife, she likes it too. I am a certified diver so someday I might try that. So anyway what ever you decide to do today, have a great one![:)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday