TODAYS DIGGINS!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Warren, I will probably put the Duffy up for auction on Ebay. I have a pretty good Idea what it's worth to collectors...Email me if you are interested.

DF

mudmonkey

Reaction score
i'm goin out tomorrow and i hope i am as lucky as you.Great finds.

Don't your heart get stuck in your throat when you uncover a part of a bottle and it has a nice color!

card

Reaction score
Excellent finds!! Wish we had some of those in washington! [;)]

madman

Reaction score
wow!! very nice that dr kilmers is so nice , and the jug is to die for, again sweet finds mike

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Dirtflicker...

If I'm not mistaken, Manchester, NH isonly 45 minutes away from South Berwick, Maine!!! I know the ground is pretty frosty here, did you dig your bottles with a jack hammer or backhoe???[:-]

I have been wanting to do more underwater stuff up there in the Merrimac River, so maybe I can hook up with you.. Do you know Jim Rogers? I'll be heading up to see him in a week or so. He lives next to the airport.

Just got back from Fla about an hour ago, so I'm trying to catch up on all the scoop... Nice chattin with you...

Wayne

Hey CapSoda... what's goin on... did ya miss me? Hey listen, I got a couple of those Duffy's Malts... I'll send one down to you... OK?

Talk to you soon,

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Thumb dude cried the whole time you were gone.[&o] Been talkin with Steven [Mr Bottles], turns out he has one redeeming quality, his brother Bob.[sm=lol.gif] Na... They are a couple of good Joes.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cap...

Yea, I know what you mean... The "southern Maine Thumb dude" wouldn't help me do anything... he couldn't even pick up a beer he was that lonely. [:(] He's some happy now, helping me punch out those E-mails and chattin on the forum...

I wish I could have had the time to break away to come on up to Seminole ... Sure would have liked to meet you and say hello. Maybe this winter when things get just a little too deep around here (the snow that is!!! no grass growin here!

I see that you have been busy with your posts... up over 400 now so I guess you weren't that lonely and you filled the airwaves with encouraging comments or useless banter?[:D]

Nice to be back...

Wayne[&:]

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hey southern Maine diver.......lets get er' dug.......I dig through the winter. Nothing a sludge hammer can't smash through. If you beat that frozen dirt long enough.....you are bound to get through to the goodies!! Oh yeah......you dive for your goods....you would have a field day in the river I dig by!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Dirtflicker...

Hey Matt... got your E-mail and sent you a response. Sounds like we could get together.
It looks like it was kind of mild up here while I was in Florida. Some of the ground kinda thawed out huh? Well congrats on getting out there and I think that those words would make a great T-shirt. "Git -r- DUG" as a caption with a red neck kinda guy diggin bottles... I wonder if that would be any copy right infringement? And I mean No disrespect to any of our southern friends who are diggers, collectors or divers. I'm a "Larry the cable guy" "Blue collar comedy tour" fan so, I don't mean y'all no disrespect...

Ahm thinkin bout movin down y'alls way, but I don't know how you'd react to a fat guy in a black rubber suit with faces drawn on his thumbs!!!

Y'all take care now, hear...
Wayne[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123