todays finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ErnDog

Reaction score

Jh16573.jpg

Attachments

• Jh16573.jpg
    Jh16573.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Jh16573.jpg
    Jh16573.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 77

Pettydigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It looks like your glass is dating to the 1920's for the most part. From what I see in the pics $5 or less each is a close value for those bottles. If you are in a decent sized dump, older glass may be a little deeper. Looks to me like you are on the right track[;)] Pettydigger

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
the 2nd to last pic with the bottle of ???,that is embossed with "Lyon" on the bottom is a Pharmacy bottle,now these are very collectable,i have a few "american types",but that is from Canada or imported from France...
The scotts emulssion is sort of a common id say if clean 10 to 15 USD ,BUT as for the Electric oil bottle!- now thats a piece,clean and no chips or cracks and depending on supply and demand of that bottle on the "Auction market" might fetch some good bucks!,also i seen another Thomas bottle but not electric oil that brought in over 100 USD!,so hope thats an insentive for ya to keep diggn!.....

Skelch

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! you got to love the way pl help out here!! I will keep digging wish me luck, oil bottle is from Toronto if you wanted to know that :)

Thanks I will post more finds soon.

Skelch

Reaction score
Thanks! big help guy your great!!! I will keep diggin that spot the bottles you see are all from the top none of them were in more then 2 inch....

wish me luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.