Today's finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Yooper14

Reaction score
Hi all,
Got out for 1 hour today. Had a decent haul...couple new bottles for me. I'm in a part of the dump with lots of old metal that's mostly rusted to small pieces, so digging is easy.
In the picture I've labeled the bottles. Some notes:
1. The brown soda labeled MAVIS is new to me. Can't seem to find anything about it. It's embossed MAVIS on the sides and bottom
2. The sauce is new...no embossing on it, just a label spot.
3. The large med bottle is great. My dump is about 1900 - 1930, and this bottle has a really rough bottom. More pictures to come if anyone's interested.
4. Found two little blue bromos, each with different embossing. They will compliment my big bromo nicely
5. Couple Vaselines. One was the usual, the other was unique. Can't remember the name right now....
6. Of course I nabbed a clorox and some listerines....not even sure why I keep bring them home!
7. Anyone know about the little mini-sodas on the left? I have about 10. Cute bottles.
8. Also nabbed another Great Seal (I have an amazing variety of these) and another Hinds Honey and Almond Cream...got lots of those, too.

If you want to see any close up and clean, let me know. I'd really like some help on the Mavis....

Hf97838.jpg

Attachments

• Hf97838.jpg
    Hf97838.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 57

madman

Reaction score
nice finds the great seal and the strange ketchup caught my eye happy hunting mike

madman

Reaction score
wow the inks are cool to, the mini sodas are welches grape juice mike

Yooper14

Reaction score
Welches grape juice. Interesting. Do you know the approx. year on those? The dump is 1900 - 1930s
Tim

ps. Yeah, the ketchup is different...never found one like this before.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75