Todays pontiled question...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
A gold lipping tool?
I'm confused, cuz that looks really gold to me. It looks like a piece of gold wire in the picture. (Really cool!)

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nice posts Joe. We need to establish "pontil rules" when we go to antique malls together! Salamanca, NY Antique Mall, you never know what you will find in there! Sucks that I pulled a 5% discount ball out for my bottles and you pulled a 20%. Maybe you should pull that golden horse shoe out of your...? God helped me even the score tonight with luck. After closing the restaurant, stopped at the local Moose Club and played $5 in pull tab-tickets. Won $100.00!

PD

mr.fred

Reaction score
Nice score Joe----there are a few keepers in that mall[8|]----you just have to spend the time to look past the junk there. Fred.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I wish some of Joe's luck would rub off on me! Congrats Tom sounds like you're pretty lucky too!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi you bottle boys, I go to that mall also, to look for bottles and bottle books. One of the best bottles in my collection was bought at that mall. I went back there a few weeks ago to hopefully pick up a BEAR Spring Water Bottle with a glass stopper. :-( it had been sold. Oh yes, I never saw the discount ticket offer ???? RED Matthews

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
We'll keep our eyes open for you Red! We'll (Tom and I &Laur too) have a showcase booth there starting in September, w/ some very interesting bottles at great prices (shameless plug) [:D] I'll let you know the number of our spot when we get it. Joe

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Nice finds ! Good plug too ,let me know when your showcase is open .
m16.gif

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Fred,

Ha-Ha. Didn't know you were the spelling bee champ? Then again, you live there. Try spelling Indian names with rum on top. Sorry, thank God for the edit button. I will not write it 100 times.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey