tomorrow's dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DIGGINDAVE

Reaction score
heading back to the dump I found a few weeks ago with my two brothers. all three of us took the day off tomorrow and we're going to kill it for 8 hours. wish us luck. ill post our finds tomorrow. it has some great age, and it has some real promise.

TJSJHART

Reaction score
MAY THE BOTTLE GODS SMILE ON YOU AND YOUR BRO'S ,,, BE SAVE ,,,HAVE FUN........AND BRING BACK LOTS OF BOTTLES AND PICS

swizzle

Reaction score
Good luck and I hope you don't find any bottles. Just all pontiled flask and Ovoid jugs and Crocks full of rare marbles, all beautiful and in one piece. May the Pontil Gods shine down on you greatly for your efforts. Oh ok, I hope you find a lot of nice pontilled bottles too. TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU!! Swiz

DIGGINDAVE

Reaction score
Did pretty well today. Man we worked for them, it was 80 and humid and we worked HARD for about 8 hours. I ended up with a Liquozone, two nice local meds (one really crude and warped), a Dr. Wistar's Cherry Balsam and a Dr. Hubbard's Vegetable Disinfectant Deodorizer and Germicide, and a bunch of slicks. My two brothers got some KILLER local meds and a few nice odds and ends. I think we took home about 30 bottles. Let me tell you that shower felt good when I got home.

dig1.jpg

dig2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers