too deep for one guy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Zane - I can make it! email me w/ when you will be able to do it and I'll come up.

PS - Steubenville privies have been hit pretty hard in the past. I know some of those diggers.

JGUIS

Reaction score
It's a long haul, but I could possibly make it up sometime. I need to finish this dump first though.[;)]

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
hey you guys are welcome anytime. I just finished the first one and posted my finds in here. I did get an iron bitters and a nice fruit jar. By the way Meech when have you ever needed an invite? You know you can call me anytime. I'm going to be digging this weekend too so if you can make it up here jguis you're more than welcome. the more ppl we have the more privies we can dig in a day. This one I did today took me and one other guy 7 hours not bad.

685F21B6DB1640FF91C4A4AD08B5FCD7.jpg

Attachments

• 685F21B6DB1640FF91C4A4AD08B5FCD7.jpg
    685F21B6DB1640FF91C4A4AD08B5FCD7.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 95

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Zane it figures! My wife has been on vacation for weeks and finally goes back tomorrow. She works this Thurs., Fri. and Sat. nights, so that means I have to be at home w/ my boy and can't go out and play.[:mad:]

You saw our pup. My mom is afraid of it, so I can't stay w/ her when I go home. That's why I haven't been up that way in while. He's huge, but will only lick you to death. [:D] I'll come up by myself to dig though and should be fine, soon I hope.

Nice dig you had in Steubenville. I agree w/ Woody on that it looks like a wax sealer. Can't wait to see what those other privies yield!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I have plenty of room here at my place.ie;the computer room/office. I'm sure my wife would love for me to have one more "good" reason to dig!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4