Tooled beer and assortment of insulators

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Terphunter

Reaction score
Went back to an older spot I found a month ago. Found plenty of broken old things but only one nice hand tooled beer and an assortment of insulators all from the same small spot? Love the beer...I know its probably common but it my first one of this type. Not sure on the insulatores but grabben them all![;)] Can always get rid of them later.

https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/terphunter/Sheds%202012/IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/terphunter/Sheds%202012/?action=view&current=IMG_1062.jpg

Terphunter

Reaction score
BTW what is the trick for getting pictures to display from photobucket?? Can only seem to get the link to work. Thanks for any help.

epackage

Reaction score
You need to click the "image" button in your posts like this;

Then in between them you copy and paste your link from Photobucket like this;

Your IMG code from Photobucket is going to have
at the beginning and end, you need to delete these characters or the image won't show up...

You can post as many pic's as you like in one post this way...Jim

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Terphunter

IMG_1062.jpg
In your second link you can see the
I was talking about, they need to be
for the pic to show...[;)]

Brains

Reaction score
that #4 insulator is an old hemingray, probably from the 1880's or so... i think. It's a pretty uncommon style- that's a shame it's damaged. the rest of the insulators look like 30's or 40's though- pretty common, but that #4 is really cool! Keep digging and maybe you'll find some more- looks like there's some good variety in there

David Fertig

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Brains

that #4 insulator is an old hemingray, probably from the 1880's or so... i think.  It's a pretty uncommon style- that's a shame it's damaged. 

I'm going with CD 124.3

A neat old piece that would have been a good find.

Terphunter

Reaction score
That old green one has the number "4" on it thats it...looked cool to bad it was broken.

tigue710

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Terphunter

BTW what is the trick for getting pictures to display from photobucket?? Can only seem to get the link to work. Thanks for any help.

of the image options they give you on photobucket when you generate image codes you have to use the "direct link" option, its the only one that works here, then click either the gray image button or the little button with a mountain and sunset pic in it...(there are two different forums depending on where you are in the country for some reason), if you have the gray image button you then have to insert the copied link between the two Image brackets that show up, if you have the little pic button you simple paste your code in the window that pops up... you can repeat multiple times...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward