trademark woes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ajromy

Reaction score
does anyone know this trademark?

Attachments

• B97C2CB2D1D644E9B4F3E51169247CCB.jpg
    B97C2CB2D1D644E9B4F3E51169247CCB.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 54

epackage

Reaction score
Sent you an e-mail Arthur, let me know...
Jim

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Arthur,

Welcome to the furums. I'm glad to see someone who is at least my equal as a fuzzy photographer has arrived. Could you post additional pictures of the bottle? Maybe not quite so fuzzy. Is there further embossing?

I'm getting the feeling that this might be an example of a Paterson Secret Sauce. I've seen a similar logo and/or trademark somewhere, just not pulling it outta the murky depths of my memory.

Is that some kinda glass carbuncle to the left of the "bottle" logo? Looking forward to seeing more photos. Thanks.

ajromy

Reaction score
thank you for the help and I am truly sorry about the fuzzy phadeotos.I am learning that a picture phone just won't do.I have decided to get a real camara and try again. Thanx again for the help. There is something else beside the bottle logo but I can't quite tell what it is. No other embossing is on the bottle. I will try to find a paterson sauce bottle and look at the trademark.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Arthur,

I wouldn't spend too much time looking for The Paterson Secret Sauce, as I made that up. epackage's (the noted Paterson collector) interest led me to surmise that he had spotted a Paterson bottle with your "trademark." Kinda an inside, not too funny, joke, if you will.

We all like pictures, fuzzy or otherwise, so put some more up when you can. What type of bottle is it?

ajromy

Reaction score
Wouldn't it have been great if I would have found the secret sauce bottle? That's what I love about this forum. I haven't even started looking for the paterson sauce bottle and already found out it was a fake. I will certainly post more pics as soon as I make it into the 21st century. Lil' lessons learned make such a difference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc