Trip No. 3 to the site - Strange pipe or whatzit?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blackglass

Reaction score
Went back to the site again. Didn't find quite as many good items as last time, I actually found most of the stuff in the sand an inch or two down. Probably spent about 4 hours there...Sorry, forgot my camera, no pictures from the site.
DSCN9873.jpg

Here's some of the odds and ends. 2 marbles (1940's-50's?), a broken chandelier prism, part of a motor (for some unique photography later on), a clay cylinder or some sort, a belt buckle, a glass button, the top to something. Also a jar insert that reads "CONSOLIDATION FRUIT JAR Co NEW YORK". It seems kind of small. I don't know anything on jars, is it anything special? It has 2 cracks and a few chips.
DSCN9874.jpg

A salt shaker, BIM Wyeth with some striations, a 1940's cough and throat medicine, and a BIM Direct Importing Co (Has a lip chip [8|] ).
DSCN9875.jpg

A smaller size Scott's Emulsion and a Pinkham's Medicine. ABM.
DSCN9876.jpg

I got some really dissapointing shards today, including an ACL "SKI-CLUB", a local whiskey, and some strange meds (One may be a jar) including another broken Balma, this time in a golden amber [:(] . If anyone can help me out with what the whole thing says, that would be greatly appreciated.
DSCN9877.jpg

Blurry...
DSCN9879.jpg

The best bottle I pulled out today, a Dana's Sarsaparilla. Common but in nice condition. It was stuck between two rocks.
DSCN9881.jpg

Here is the mystery item. It looks like a miniature pipe with warts on it. It is made from clay I believe. Any idea what it is and if it is worth anything? When I found it I thought it was a plant tuber or something like that.
DSCN9882.jpg

DSCN9884.jpg

Thanks for reading!
``Michael

madman

Reaction score
GREAT FINDS! LOVE THE DANAS SAPARILLA AND THE PIPE IS KILLER! LOVE THE TRINKETS ALSO

DCboyz

Reaction score
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

DUUUUUUDE!!!!
OH WOOOOOW MAAAAN!!

i lost that BOWL back in HIGH school!!!
LMAO [;)][;)][;)]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
I LIKE THAT SKI-CLUB...LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND A WHOLE ONE THEY ARE FROM N.H. GREAT HAUL THERE

swizzle

Reaction score
Looks too small to be a tobacco pipe. Maybe it was for opium or some other type of smokeable medicine. [8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter