tues april 4th finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, besides the usual finds, 1 milk bottle, embossed hilton farm dairy, catonsville md., on heel 62 b 33., 2nd bottle fairfield western md dairy, heel 8 b 34. the tall amber bottle is embossed on the shoulder caton, heel in frt "registered", heel on back 23 S 5,any information on this one would be greatly appreciated. the smaller amber bottle is embossed with roses all over it. the base has pat. pending, 6 i o in a diamond, 4. it does not have federal law forbids ect. on it. the little barrel jar is 4 1/4" tall, 2 1/8" base, hazel atlas. milk glass, musterole, cleveland. any information on any of these is appreciated. thanks for looking, rhona

Xv64612.jpg

Attachments

• Xv64612.jpg
    Xv64612.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 52

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi pabottles, thanks for looking. is glen rock close to fawn grove or stewertstown? i live out side of stwertstown for about 10 years when i was young. have tons of cousins up there. rhona

madman

Reaction score
wow more milks! youve got a nice dig rhona, that amber soda or beer is very nice also best of luck mike

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi mike, thanks for looking. we are starting to get quite a collection of milk bottles. it's great when we find a new one. still looking for information on some of the other bottles. good luck digging. rhona

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960