Tumbler

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jstorm

Reaction score
Like I did! And when you have beatten you head against the wall, just enough, and you realize how much more time -you’ve wasted enough time and you look at things that still are only half cleaned! It starts to sink in that nobody is selling good second hand tumblers anywhere- so you could be waiting- and it’s time to spend that $700- (or in my case, $1700 in big boxes that came- cool Christmas present so I got lucky.) But I’m working on my second Rotary in my second vibratory rock tumblers with modifications you wouldn't believe. It is maxed out,the new double rotary one. I have beaten the end to stretch it to fit a bottle, and really didn’t care if I had to junk it. I got a single but double sized barrel but that still didnt do it- so I got out my trusty dremel, and cut a hole in the cap with the neck of the bottle sticking out of the barrel and the body of the tumbler. The wasn’t the issue on that bottle so that worked, besides being beautiful! But good luck. May you find a great one that somebody is selling for cheap!
Yes you are right Wildcat. Not many options if I really want to clean bottles the right way. Don't have any honey holes for digging but working on one! I appreciate your expertise. I always know where to go for the info I need. Thanks

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Wildcat Wrangler,

You are one determined lady. A phrase or two from popular culture come to mind: They're meant as as compliments.

" A knife? You call that a knife?" (insert "tumbler" for knife)

"You bring a HF example to a dremel fight? Now this is a dremel. (Made in M. C.)"

ON BOTH POINTS WILDCAT WRANGLER IS CORRECT!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen