two items for sale on ebay. light green ink bottle and cobalt poison bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

colinp1967

Reaction score
CLICK THE LINK TO GO TO MY EBAY FOLKS.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ITEMS.

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

colinp1967

Reaction score
INK BOTTLE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260659719485&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

COBALT POISON BOTTLE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260659723865&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Lordbud

Reaction score
Just a word to the wise, sir. Best bring your ebay feedback score up a bit. Personally I see anything less than a 99.00% feedback score and I'm not ready to bid. Just my personal opinion. I'm not the judge and jury. [;)]Wonder how others feel about who they'd deal with on ebay? Does the seller have to be someone you've dealt with before? Do you check feedback ratings before you're ready to make a bid? Personally it seems more like "Fee-Bay" for sellers today than it was when I was a seller a few years ago.
The worst is that Paypal transactions take as long as a check to clear -- electronic "deposits" and "debits" should be instantaneous, right? There isn't any real lag time, it's all because the banks hold things up just like they always have for no reason other than to catch a "depositor" with an un-cleared "debit".

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
If there are fairly decent photos and they except returns, I take the chance occasionally. I've gotten several very nice bottles at a very big discount either from new sellers or ones with lower feedback. Sometimes you just sell to people that are a pain in the butt and have to take the lump. That doesn't mean a person is a liar all the time, or even most at that. One negative from a buyer in 40 transactions will kill an average. I tend look closer then just the % number. It looks like the seller misplaced an object they sold, probably even refunded the money. Stubborn buyer can't except an accident, so you get a negative. How many time do you think good bottles were broke either during packing or shipping, or the package gets lost? If your really looking forward to a new bottle that you wanted/needed and you bought it fair and square, and technically you own it but you just can't touch it. You can imagine what it feels like, looks like on the shelf where it was meant to be, smells like even. And then your whole mini-world you built comes crashing to the ground and it's not gonna happen. Of the millions of items sold on ebay, I'm sure this is a regular occurring scenario.

All of my Paypal transactions are instant Jason. I don't know why they would not be for you too. Weird.

colinp1967

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I take on board what you are both saying. My feedback is spot on and have had nothing but praise for my service.

I understand what you are both saying and your right. You do have to be very very careful. I will accept returns and will refund if anyone is not happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday