Two new ones

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I aquired a new Edward Wilders Bitters and a 1/2 pint scroll flask.

4A7E61447EA84D71A8DDAED106465694.jpg

Attachments

• 4A7E61447EA84D71A8DDAED106465694.jpg
    4A7E61447EA84D71A8DDAED106465694.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 46

LC

Reaction score
Nice additions , its good to see someone expanding their collection . I have not added to my collection for so long that I think it had become frozen !

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Thanks LC. I know exactly what you mean.I actually had to sell more than I aquired this year.I owe one more payment on a Keene masonic flask I`ve been making payments on.I`m grateful to the folks who do allow me to make payments.It`s the only way I can get some of the better ones.Don`t get me wrong, I do dig bottles, but i just don`t find as many good ones as I would like, so I buy when I can..I know to some folks on here, buying bottles is like having teeth pulled.In fact, I know a couple folks who go to bottles shows for years and have NEVER bought one single bottle.I enjoy buying bottles when I can...[:)]

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Both are nice additions.
Same here, we haven't acquired any new additions in so long... I see so many great bottles go by on fleabay, but no way of trying for them. Many on our want list.

Lordbud

Reaction score
Ebay and the couple of bottle shows I attend per year are my only avenues of acquisition. The diggers out here have their cliques and their digging partners. Too much potential money involved to take on new digging partners apparently. So it goes. Soon bottle digging in the West will become an auction/sales only proposition. I go out looking regularly but I have no way of knowing which house lots have been dug out and which ones haven't. All hit or miss for me. I know there are plenty more bottles out there...somewhere. It's a matter of having the opportunity away from a full time job, and luck...one of these days.[8|]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Any way that we could see that scroll flask up close?...That band of crude darker glass looks real interesting....Really nice bottles....on the Bitters,...are the corners "roped" or does it have logs on the sides? I like 'em.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn