Ultimate Search for Bradshaw Dairy Bottle from Roosevelt NY Long Island

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtursi1776

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been searching for this bottle relentlessly for over a year but with no luck yet. I am looking for a bradshaw dairy milk bottle from Roosevelt NY because that was my grandfathers dairy - he was Cal Bradshaw. I saw one sold on eBay a year ago, and I can't believe that an avid searcher like myself missed the auction. In any event, I will pay top dollar to anyone who has one, and I will be greatly appreciative for you helping me find a family heirloom. Thanks for the help, please let me know if you have any leads. -Mark

Attachments

• 0747212a211347c1b30676b2c0cc31fd.jpg
    0747212a211347c1b30676b2c0cc31fd.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 115

seanb

Reaction score
Mark, I'm on LI so I'll keep an eye out at stores and sales for you, and let you know if I find one. Sean

Dcravosa

Reaction score
If you're not already a member, you should consider joining the National Association of Milk Bottle Collectors (go to http://www.collectoronline.com/NAMBC) where you'll gain access to many milk bottle collectors/sellers nationwide. It's a great organization with a great membership (many in metro-NY area). It's inexpensive to join, and they have a monthly newsletter that goes out to all of its members (700+) that you can put a free ad in for your search. It's members enabled me to find some of my grandfather's milk bottles.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
So - I have collected early glass (especially mouth & hand blown) for 77+ years now. and my first glass item was a milk bottle at the age of nine. I am working on a blog of my collected dairy items and never realized how many people collected milk bottles until a couple years ago. Check my home page bellow. We learn new things every day and at 85 I am still into glass - especially the hand and mouth blown items. More later. RED Matthews

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward