UMBRELLA INK WITH LABEL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearfan

Reaction score
Hey Guys, it has been a while since my apothicary fiasco on here back in the early spring. I have moved on and opened a drop off store for people to bring things to me to sell on ebay. A regular customer brought in this inkwell below. I wish it was something I had found! Anyways it is up on ebay now and I just thought you guys might want to take a look at it. I just put it up last night and it is already up over $100.00! I knew it would sell well, just did not think it would get this much attention this quickly! As For My own bottle digging quests---since opening the store I have barely had time to sleep much less dig any holes, My mother in law is happy about that---she can walk through her yard without fear. Take care
JOHN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6132296716&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Attachments

• Fd93030.jpg
    Fd93030.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 84

woody

Reaction score
Hey John,
I didn't know it was you that started the Good Riddence Auction up on Route 106.
How's the business doing???
Nice ink from Gilford, although Gilman is from Gilmanton, they are probably related.
Your up in A.E. Mitchells' business park, right?

bearfan

Reaction score
Hey Woody, Yep that is me and I am in The Mitchell Building. The Ink is up to 307.00 now---unreal. Stop in some time so we can have a chat woody.
regards,
JOHN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28