updated pict.of all lattices

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Nice stuff, Rick. I can't wait to see an amber one joining your lineup. The KC-1s are a very diverse and challenging series to collect, and you've done very well. That's something to be proud of! ~Jim

poisons4me

Reaction score
THANKS JIM,KINDA DEPAENDS ON WHAT HOOKS YOU,IN YOUR CASE IRREGULARS,THOSE ARE NEXT ON THE LIST AFTER SOME MORE STONEWARES IM MISSING. THE IRREGULARS ARE UP IN PRICE HUGE FROM 8 -9 YEARS AGO,KINDA LIKE THE GREEN LATTICE. THE AMBER WILL COMPLETE MY SET ASIDE FROM THE POISONS EMBOSSED ON THE LABEL AREA IN HUGE LETTERS,MY FRIEND HAS IT AND THEY ARE HUGE MONEY IF OBTAINABLE AT ALL. RICK.

ktbi

Reaction score
A dealer in this area has three different size lattice poisons (blue) for sale from about 100-200 each. They all have tops and no defects. The glass is very thin and lightweight. Is that usual? I like poisons but don't really collect 'em so not sure. There are exceptions, but I thought most older bottles were usually a bit heavier. Thnks....Ron

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi Jagee...It was about six weeks ago, but they were about 6, 8, and 10 inches. Dealer is about 60 miles away and I only get to that area about once a month. I'll stop there in a week or so and see if they are still avail and take a picture. They were in a locked cabinet and my wife insisted I buy them, so we took a look. I talked her out of it cause I just wasn't sure and it was too much money on something I'm not sure about. I'll get back to you if I end up there again.....Thnks....Ron

poisons4me

Reaction score
I'M LOOKING FOR ONE OF THE SIZES OF AMBER LATTICES,IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS VERY MUCH RICK. (IF I HAD THE CHOICE WOULD LIKE SAME SIZE AS MY GREEN LATTICE 4 1/2 INCH RANGE)

1EE23A55BACE48AE8B86CA06BD259839.jpg

Attachments

• 1EE23A55BACE48AE8B86CA06BD259839.jpg
    1EE23A55BACE48AE8B86CA06BD259839.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 77

Jim

Reaction score
Hey, where'd you get that?? Probably from some joker in Pennsylvania[:D] Great pic, the natural light really brings out that beautiful shade of green. ~Jim

RedGinger

Reaction score
That's gorgeous. I would like to dig a good poison.

ktbi

Reaction score
What was actually in those bottles? There are so many items that are poisonous. Were they sold filled with something or are they generic bottles that were filled on-site??
Thnks.....Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie