Upstate NEW YORK bottles wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wisharts

Reaction score
Looking for KNOWERSVILLE , ALTAMONT , or GUILDERLAND CENTER bottles of any type or color . Pottery also. Known inc . A.F.Dietz , Sands , Davenport and Frederick . Also looking for Gettysburg Katalysines

jane8851

Reaction score
Welcome wisharts! I'm only a hop, skip, & a jump from those Albany County towns so I'll keep a look out for the bottles. I've had the Altamont Sands before, shouldn't be too hard to find. Have you tried Leisure Time Flea Market in Ravena? It's in the old ice-house on Route 9W. They have a nice group of bottle collectors that set up there and the owner Bob is also a bottle digger. I'll bet he has some of your wants.

wisharts

Reaction score
Hi Next time I'm out thay way I will check out the flea market - you just never know where stuff will turn up . If your driving through Nassau NY check out Tim Baileys store next to the stewarts - great stuff and close to Kinderhook , Chatham , etc. Appreciate any help on these local bottles , especially an amber AF Dietz blob embossed KNOWERSVILLE . Best Regards

jane8851

Reaction score
I've been to Tim's shop! He's a nice guy, I bought a small Athen's crock from him. He's got the best stoneware around, in my opinion. Reasonably priced as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles