Va. digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Here are a couple of my better finds from this, what I call, 'the not so secret dump'. They're not as nice as some of Slim's best from there, but I still have mine[:D]...for now.

They are a couple of hard to find/dig locals: JULIUS LIEBERT from PETERSBURG, VA. On the left: The very light green/aqua squat is our favorite of the two.

Ge96196.jpg

Attachments

• Ge96196.jpg
    Ge96196.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 92

capsoda

Reaction score
Oh man Meech, Those ice blues are great.[8D] Lets see, for Christmas I want that one and that one, oh yeah, and that one. LoL[sm=lol.gif]

Bottleman

Reaction score
Hey Meech, you take some really nice pictures of your bottles! I always enjoy seeing quality pictures like yours.

~~Tom

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Wayne,
I see you mentioned you have a 16 year old daughter that digs bottles maybe you could hook a brotha up? No just kidding but seriously whenever I have a girl over to watch a movie or something and they see all my bottles and I tell them what I do, I never hear from them again. [&:]

Bottleman

Reaction score
my two boys are getting into it. They are 16 and 13 years old.

Bryan, even though you were joking, I don’t think (and hope) you want to hook up with Waynes kids because they are boys as he mentioned. It’s alright, we all sometimes read posts to fast.

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Thanks Warren and Tom -

Bottleman - These are hurry up photos. I can do better if I take the time. The above photos are done using some very simple rules and nothing fancy at all. Most would be surprised how it is done.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
WHOA BUDDY!!! I GUESS I DID READ A LITTLE TOO FAST. [:'(] Boy do I feel like a dumb@$$.

capsoda

Reaction score
Don't worry about it Bryan, We all feel that way sometime, and some of use feel that way all the time.[8D] Like you say; "Life is easy with your eyes closed".[&:]

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
GREAT Virginia Bottles Guys I love Them SO mUch!!!!! Im a new digger, just started this past summer I can't wait until I start finding bottles like that. If Any Of You Guys Wanna Teach Me A Few Things Id Be Honored To Dig With Any Of You Im Located In The Harrisonburg Area & Have A Strong Back I Just Turned 21 In Oct. :) :)

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the E.A. Bain's Company / Petersburg, VA changed from the clear ACL bottles to the dark green ACL bottles on their ginger ale bottles? I have nice examples of both and would like to properly date them.

Thanks,
James

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem