Van der Sloot.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I just have to say, I`ve got two daughters and feel sorry for the families that lost their girls to this dirtbag.I can`t believe they had this guy in custody and let him go.Seems that he has admitted killing the second girl.They should tie some cinder blocks onto his ankles and toss him into the sea.That of course after letting the mothers and fathers of both girls have their way with him first.Just my opinion.[:mad:]

woodswalker

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37542848/?gt1=43001

Just read up on this story....was confused by Guntherhess's comment tho so I had to look it up. Hopefully Natalie Hollaways family gets some closure from this and they reopen her case!! If he confessed to one crime I don't see why he wouldn't confess to the other!! And Yeah what a dirty rotten scumbag!![:mad:] 2 young, beautiful women dead because of that sicko!!! Sometime I just hate the news...it's so depressing!
Amanda

RedGinger

Reaction score
I try not to watch the news because of stories like this. I remember at least two people at the time saying to me that she (Natalit Hollaway), shouldn't have been hanging out with them or in that situation in the first place. Well, this Sagittarius let 'em have it. Pigs!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn