VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

ORIGINAL: lobeycat

The GOP really has no one. They're really going to have shine a turd up to a mirror finish for 2012. They may have to prop that dusty old corpse McCain up there. He can be worked like a marionette with John Boner at the strings.
Voting third party is like wearing a rubber with an inflatable date. Might as well stay home and watch Obambam win from the comfort of you sofa.

you got me choking on that one...[:D][:D][:D]

Ditto! LOL

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm gonna vote Pat Paulsen again. He's someone who can't screw things up, being dead and all.
I think I heard his son may be running, I'll check that out too.

Wangan

Reaction score
This didnt generate much of a discussion as I thought it would.Actually Ill be voting for Ron Paul for like the fourth time.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

The GOP really has no one. They're really going to have shine a turd up to a mirror finish for 2012. They may have to prop that dusty old corpse McCain up there. He can be worked like a marionette with John Boner at the strings.
Voting third party is like wearing a rubber with an inflatable date. Might as well stay home and watch Obambam win from the comfort of you sofa.

I'd much rather vote for Charlie Sheen than vote for Obama at this point. It's better than having to choose between a Republican idiot or a Democrat idiot, both of which are pretty much always worthless. Got news for you Lobey, the unsatisfied independent ranks are growing, and becoming more and more irritated with the Repubocrat bullcrap line of a vote for anyone but them is wasted. We are getting very tired of the same old party games.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776