W.CUBNER'S Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mr.BagO

Reaction score
http://imageshack.us/g/842/img20110728100401.jpg/

There above is a link to some pics of a bottle i found whilst hiking
any info on it would be appreciated

Bottle imprint - W.CUBNER'S SONS NEW YORK
on the bottom it in bold it sais REGISTERED and right next to it in small text it has the letters
p g c it's a 6/1/2 OZ bottle

This is my first post here so hope i did everything ok sorry for the crappy pic quality

botlguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

What you have there is a soda / pop bottle from the 1920 -1940 era. I can not tell you about rarity / value as that depends on rarity and condition which I can not judge. Perhaps someone on this forum can fill that in.

Mr.BagO

Reaction score
Thanks botlguy This whole experience has rekindled my interest in collecting bottles i have been collecting for 25 years on and off sadly i was put off to continuing for a while because the women i have dated thought them unsightly and threw them out : (. As a young lad my mother and sis threw away hundreds of bottles i collected . I found a gold mine near me of old bottles so knowing this website is around just makes it all that more awesome

Thanks for the welcome i will take some more pics of the bottle above see if i can get getter qual

looking forward to sharing more BagO

Mr.BagO

Reaction score
Update on the pic's sorry about the quality i tried harder this time and washed the bottle some to bring out some detail
The camera is just not that good i think 2 mega pixels

anyways hope this helps
http://imageshack.us/g/808/img20110728230112.jpg/

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.