"W" Trade mark bottle????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, Woody, for taking out the trash. I'm sure we won't be missing anything positive or constructive without him.

Matt, Nice bottle. I have never found an example of that bottle, but have found others of similar styles (shoulder-embossed BIM crowns) in the late 1890s-early 1900s era. ~Jim

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
trust me unintelligence does NOT get to me. I have had many worse encounters with rude people. I am actually thankful for him bringing my topic up to the top. Up until that point it had been unanswered. Now I know what it is. THANKS BOTTLE33!!!!!!

Now if anyone knows about the Pabst bottle I asked about.................

LC

Reaction score
I would have answered your question regardless of BOTTLE33's remarks. Can't post an answer to a question till the question is seen. As for the Pabst, didn't see that , but sounds like it is a beer as well if it is the same shape as the Weidamann. There is also a Pabst crown top soda pop bottle from Hamilton, Ohio too. It is not shaped like a crown top beer bottle though.

woody

Reaction score
Meech, I left his comments on the post to let people know the type of behavior that will not be tolerated on this site.
Without rules and regulations all you have is chaos.
You either abide by the rules or go somewhere else and play your games.

woody

Reaction score
I don't like to ban people from this site unless I get complaints from some of the other members.
Nobody brought that particular post to my attention, so, I didn't see the need to do anything about it.
I try to monitor all the messages to the best of my ability, but sometimes I can't read them all.
In the 6 years I've been on this site I've only had to ban maybe 3 people.
Hopefully, that is 3 too many.

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey all
Just wanted to say I belive LC is right about the bottle . Never seen a clear one myself and I'ver drank my share of it to LC years ago .The rest with bottles33 have to say ya did the right thing Woody.Just sorry ya had to do things like that. Take care all and good luck diggen to ya all.
bill

FE582CD54FA9456DAAEE807C88B79A42.jpg

Attachments

• FE582CD54FA9456DAAEE807C88B79A42.jpg
    FE582CD54FA9456DAAEE807C88B79A42.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads