"W" Trade mark bottle????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

E

Reaction score
Aye-aye to Wiedemann I.D., I dug several amber versions of this bottle during my Cinci daze, but never recall seeing a clear version on any of my digs or flea marketing weekends (yes, this is how I spent my weekends as an adolescent). Perhaps the clear bottle was a export version?

Did bottles33 ever have a positive comment regarding any finds? The way he poo-pooed everyone's postings I would guess he must be a collector of Greek amphorae or Carthaginian/1st Roman Republic glass vessels = anything past the date of Caesar 1 is crap.

Keep 'um coming guys - I really enjoy seeing a familiar brewer is an unfamiliar bottle such as this (show me the cobalt Wiedemann next).

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
Thanks for the ID!! Now that I know its name I was able to do some searching. My best guess (from other pics and descriptions) is it from 1900-1910, but I have not found ANY other clear/aqua ones. I have found a couple of ambers that match it exactly though. I am curious how rare this bottle may be. If any one else knows anything about that era of brewers, did they typicaly make more ambers or aquas or all depends on the maker. I also have 3 GBS bottles all from the same city but with 3 different brewerys 2 aqua, 1 amber??? again, thanks for all the help!!

LC

Reaction score
The crown top Weidamann is a fairly common bottle, or at least it is in my area. I am approx. 45 miles east of Cincinnati , Ohio.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen