Walked up the creek today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Niko

Reaction score
The waters getting low so its into the creek. I found my first Bromo! Very cool, anyone know about the mini pitcher? Is that for cream or from a doll set or what? A good start to the summer.

DSCN6581.jpg

DSCN6582.jpg

madpaddla

Reaction score
Congrats on the bromo ! !
I was thinkin about ya the other day...you had issues with the bricks also right?
Now it seems like your getting into some good stuff. Keep us posted on what ya find. Well done Niko
Madpaddla

logueb

Reaction score
Nice finds, Walking creeks sure beats digging. Could we get some close-ups of the Celery Bottle? Appears BIMAL.

Niko

Reaction score
Now that i think of it I was walking down the creek, not up it[;)] Naw madpaddla, not me with the bricks.. logueb heres a close up for you.

DSCN6584.jpg
[/IMG]

capsoda

Reaction score
Nice bottle, very clean. In all my years of digging I have seen many but never dug any of the celery anything bottles.

kastoo

Reaction score
Find the source of the bottles..they are flowing from somewhere..that's how I found my 1st dump in this town..followed the creek to the dump source.

Niko

Reaction score
kastoo, i have been trying to do this for the past 2 years but it appears that over time the water changed course and that the bottles are coming out of the ground under the water. My answer to this is a rake. The water is about wast high right now and should go down a about a foot by summer.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter