Wanted: 5 gallon Pine Hill water bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lantry

Reaction score
I am looking for a particular Pine Hill, NY 5 gallon water bottle. It is aqua glass and the wording on the bottle that I am looking for includes: Pine Hill Crystal Spring Water Co, Catskill, NY.

In addition to the asking price, a picture of what you might have available would be great. This is a replacement for a family member, who had a bottle just like this, that was unfortunately broken in a move, and was of great sentimental value.

Thanks!

epackage

Reaction score
Good place to check is the closest Craigslist town for that area, I see tons of them on Craigslist...best of luck...Jim

epackage

Reaction score
Here's one on E-Bay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-GALLON-PINE-HILL-CRYSTAL-SPRING-WATER-DURAGLAS-BOTTLE-/130549396958?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e6559b5de#vi-desc

lantry

Reaction score
Thanks Jim! I've been keeping a check on Craigslist as well as Etsy. I saw that bottle on Ebay a few days ago and thought that that was it, but the one I'm looking for doesn't have the pattern on the bottom.

Thanks for all of your help!

lantry

Reaction score
I am looking for a particular Pine Hill, NY 5 gallon water bottle. It is aqua glass and the wording on the bottle that I am looking for includes: Pine Hill Crystal Spring Water Co, Catskill, NY.

In addition to the asking price, a picture of what you might have available would be great. This is a replacement for a family member, who had a bottle just like this, that was unfortunately broken in a move, and was of great sentimental value.

Thanks!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.