wanted cobalt staffords desk ink not masters

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Hi Roy! Welcome to the forum.... Let us know how you did on that maple stump dig.... (rokmanjim on bottle tumblers) Taz

grumpylumpy67

Reaction score
Stump digg

Tazmainiendigger hi its grumpy.I played hookey from work yesterday and dug what I could.I was realy upset at how vicous the operator was removing the stump.The owner is going to cut the large roots I left bare with a chain saw so I can continue down.The dam tree grew over the privy must be sum good shit lol.All I can say is I will go threw the boxes of bottles he got out of the but yesterday was a real upsetting day everything in the hole that was diggable was broke.Including the second only ever found broken Sarnia Brewing Company blob top Quart beer that was complete in a million peices now not worth gluing together.I dug another privy in the neighbors yard he knew right where it was.He found it 20 years ago planting a garden and removed the top brick layer so it would not show.It to was disappointing all broke the burnt everything ash right to the sandy bottom

kastoo

Reaction score
RE: Stump digg

Dam I knew that was going to happen. I'm so sorry. I didn't say anything when I read your first post on this because I didn't want to be negative. Reason I knew is because I'm digging a dump now that was a lot of stumps and practically at evry stump the bozos pulled up it broke bottles!

grumpylumpy67

Reaction score
Hi all.Well lets see if I get any responses here.Is there any diggers from Nova Scotia and if so could they help me in locating variations of a Canadian ink.The ink I am looking for has the name MACLEOD on it and comes in pint bottles.Thanks Roy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229