Wanted Mauch Chunk Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pa digger

Reaction score
Wanted Green Mug Base Miller & Butler from Mauch Chunk PA. You can call me 1st or call me last just as long as you call.

Wanted Green Mug Base Miller & Butler from Mauch Chunk PA. You can call me 1st or call me last just as long as you call.

PA Digger [:)]

privvydigger

Reaction score
I was holding it last night.....awesome bottle offered to spin it but he said no....
Only one time before has this bottle been seen and it was just a broken piece...
It wasn't verified a true Miller & Butler til this one came out....
Give me a number & I'll let him know......bytheway no pictures allowed sorry...
dam thing is mint no case wear just some staining on inside......
whata sloping collar, what a bottle.... DAM or should I say
BOOM GOES THE DYNOMITE!!

privvydigger

Reaction score
yes thats pa digger
I got permission next to a yard we dug a broken cobalt one in and it lines right up with it. but that doesn't mean SQUAT! lol

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
we're in Walnutport tomorrow morning privvy. there's only two of us. if you're bored you're more then welcome..........

house is on the 1874 map for what it's worth. backyard empty except for one small shed.

jim

pa digger

Reaction score
I would be up for a trade if it involves the green Miller & Butler or any Nice Colored Coal Region Quarts?

privvydigger

Reaction score
Hey Pa digger
Apparently the owner of the GREEN MILLER & BUTLER is getting upset about people wanting to buy this bottle. No more offers will be passed on by me. He said he called you to let you know. I got the air apparent he thinks I was telling people/you he was selling it. I made no mention of the bottle at the show till you came up and made the offer of two cobalt ones for the green one and all I did was pass it on. I thought the show was pretty good....considering the lack of Coal Region bottles.....
goodluck digging

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960