Warm sunny DaddyDaughterDigger day :)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
Hi MrSchulz, The one I believe you are talking about is the Chicago, Mc Avoy Brewing co.

I read you were a new Digger. Happy to have you around! Good luck with all your treasure hunts!!!
Lona

tftfan

Reaction score
GOOD STUFF ! hope one of our spots starts given like that. [;)]

Lordbud

Reaction score
How funny the years that have passed since I first began digging in junior high school. The best bottle I've ever dug was at the age of 14. Now not quite 40 years later I am still able to add bottles to the collection, although digging in California is certainly a different situation that it was back in the day. But one thing is the same, good finds are only spread by "word of mouth" just like back in the day. Rare Western bottles are still "top hush" when they are uncovered.

mainer1

Reaction score
Nice finds!
Have all the great bottles you have been digging come from the same dump?

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
I just want to put this out there and I am not sure if this is the proper place. I have caught wind of of the possibility that some diggers out there are on a hunt to find the location we are digging. I would like to please ask that you would not step onto the property we are digging with out one of us there. The area we are digging is a private residence and we are in close contact with the owners. The owners have put certain rules into place to keep all parties happy with our digging there and to violate those rules would terminate our ability to do so. I am in no way implementing anyone on this site. I just feel like I need to get the word out there and I feel this is the best way to do so. We hold strong the code for diggers and the ethics that go with it. As we say in our house. Hold to the code and the Bottle Gods will shine upon you. If I am in the wrong for posting this hear please let me know as I will delete it immediately.

epackage

Reaction score
Some people are always gonna be dirtbags and try and screw people out of their digs, best thing to do would be to remove your last name from your profile page so people can't find out so much info on you, like where you live, stuff you may post on sites like Facebook and any pics that might giveaway your digging location. Make sure the pics you post of your digs don't give away your dig location as well, Lona... Good luck...Jim

epackage

Reaction score
Happy to help... I'm sure you've heard this a million times but you look just like Olivia Wilde... Good luck on the rest of your digs

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen