Warner's Value?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
I just talked to a woman who say's that her grampa used to dig bottles and he dug 2 warners safe cures. She said that the one bottle has the hinges on the wrong side. I know that warners safe cure has an error bottle but I can't find anything on the value of it. Was it just the one error or did they have other errors for different towns or colors? I would really appreciate all the info I can get on this one. She's interested in selling it but she knows its worth money and wants to research the value first so she know's how much to jack up the price on me. Jason

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I think a left hand hinge at least quadruples the price. Say instead of $20 it's more like $80+. Remember thought it's condition that makes or breaks it (oops wrong, word). Not sure if there were anything other than Rochester Kidney and Livers though. If it's different is may go up a lot.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
A Warners with the hinge reverse that is in good shape (no stain, cracks or chips) is worth between $50-$80....personally, I wouldn't pay more than $60. Just my 2 cents.

DF

swizzle

Reaction score
Wow thanx guys, was I way off on this one. I was thinking it was worth $300 to $500 or more. How many different color variations are there of the safe cure? Jason

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Jason...Warners Safe Cure bottles were made in the USA and England....the two colors you see the most are olive green and amber (in many different shades)....If you pay more than $80 for the one your looking at your I think your paying too much...thats just my thought on it.....

DF

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause