WEEKEND DIGGING PICS!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
http://www.mattsoldhouse.com/MC/bottles/bottletypes/bottletypes.htm

Youngpup, look near the bottom of that page and you will see what some pontil marks on bottles look like. Note: there are other types of pontil marks those are just some common examples.

dirtflicker

Reaction score
hey monsterdigger....I drink anything.....BUD, COORS, You name it.....I love beer. My favorite is BODDINGTONS PUB ALE from London England.....YUMMY!!! I don't have too many while I'm digging though.....just in case I have a problem, I need to keep the reaction time up [:D] I have been digging deep holes like that for a while now.....my motto is WORK HARD........PLAY HARDER........I just love digging bottles!!

youngpup

Reaction score
Thanks Gunther...I didn't get to dig...rained yesterday...I'll post when i get some good finds though...try and get some pics of the dump or something up.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
YO, dirtflicker, I'm with you. All beers are good, some are just better'n others. This is one of my favorites. Purloined the towels from the "Lamb and Flag" pub in Covent Garden, London, just last month. The place is relatively new by English standards, only been there for around 400 yrs.[8D]

Mj24378.jpg

Attachments

• Mj24378.jpg
    Mj24378.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 62

portland med. man

Reaction score
did some one say beer i never run out at my house got a good source..... work hehehehehehe

Qo40875.jpg

Attachments

• Qo40875.jpg
    Qo40875.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 55

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85